For Immediate Release
Contact: Oliver Grahl, +49 871 966 58 13, info AT GRAHL-software.com
GRAHL software design announces the immediate availability of PDF Annotator 7, a major step forward with numerous improvements and new features including ...
Select a template when creating new documents using "File, New"
- Add, remove, rename templates
- Save current document as template
- Automatic use of same template when adding additional pages
Images to PDF
Select image files instead of PDF files under "File, Open"
- Center image on a blank new PDF document, or
- Automatically convert to a single page PDF
Measure distance, perimeter or area
- Select scale to automatically convert and output in correct units
- User defined list of scales
- Create a scale based on a known dimension in a document
Combine PDF Files
- Select multiple PDF documents to combine (merge) to one single PDF
- Choose from list of open documents
- Order documents before combining
Option to reduce wait time while application starts
- Keeps application open by minimizing it to the Windows system tray when program window gets closed
- Option to start application automatically with Windows to reduce wait time on first start
- Program icon in Windows system tray with option to shut down application
Set password and restrictions
- Require password to open document
- Set permissions to edit, print or copy content
- Set password to edit permissions
New text alignment options for text boxes:
Text Marker Tips
Select shape of tip:
- rectangular vertical (default)
- rectangular horizontal
Image Editor: Pixelize
- Obfuscate areas within images
- Pixelize faces, license plates, sensible data in images
Append Multiple Documents
Select multiple PDF documents using "Insert Document" or "Append Document" commands
- Choose from list of open documents
- Order documents before appending
- Preview while rotating objects via Rotate dialog
New "Selection, Duplicate to all pages" command
- Stamp all pages
- Transfer a single annotation to all pages
- Larger stamp preview when hovering over a stamp in the toolbox
- Makes it easier to differentiate large stamps and text stamps
New Edit commands for stamps, right from the Configure Tool dialog:
- Resize Stamp
- Rotate Stamp
- Mirror Stamp
Improved and more intuitive context menus
- Edit and group tools
- Export and import tools and stamps
Separate settings to hide scrollbars in ...
- ... regular mode
- ... full screen mode
Select between two modes:
- Erase whole annotation/stroke (default)
- Split stroke, with custom eraser widths
- Display current length while drawing with line and arrow tools, dimensions and area using rectangle and circle tools
- Undo page deletions
- Separate commands for "Insert Image from Camera" (for use with custom toolbar buttons or keyboard shortcuts)
- Snap: Automatically adapt lines in 15° steps
PDF Annotator 7: Free 30-day trial available
PDF Annotator 22.214.171.1240 (35.2 MB) is available for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
A free 30-day trial can be downloaded from www.PDFAnnotator.com.
Retail price is 69.95 USD.
Special terms are available for students, schools and universities.
Significant discounts also apply to multiple-use licenses.
New features: www.PDFAnnotator.com/en/whatsnew
For more information, contact GRAHL software design, Seligenthaler Str. 54, 84034 Landshut, Germany.
Email: info AT GRAHL-software.com
Phone: +49 871 966 58 13 Fax: +49 871 966 58 18.
Evaluation Copy Available on Request
More about GRAHL software design
The firm of GRAHL software design has been serving customers since 1996.
The team surrounding engineer Oliver Grahl is concentrated on PDFs and software for tablet PCs.
The firm's best known product for editing PDF files, PDF Annotator®, was given a boost through Microsoft's tablet PC
"Does Your Application Think in Ink?" which awarded it a prize in 2004.
More awards and uniformly positive evaluations from customers and the technical press have followed.
Today, PC Annotator is being used by several hundred thousands of persons around the world.
Further information can be found at: