For Immediate Release
Contact: Oliver Grahl, +49 871 966 58 13, info AT GRAHL-software.com
GRAHL software design announces the immediate availability of PDF Annotator 6, a major step forward with numerous improvements and new features including ...
Redesigned Full Screen Mode
We have completely redesigned Full Screen Mode especially for presentations, and to make best use of screen estate.
- Full Screen Mode now has one single, but fully configurable toolbar.
- Automatically adapts to screen orientation
- Customizable tool & action buttons
Full Screen Menu
- Open & save documents
- Switch between multiple open documents
- Open most recently used documents
Full Screen Customization
- Customize all tool and action buttons via the customization button.
- Right click customization button for more options.
Full Screen Options
- Display the new full screen toolbar either permanently, or display a flap which will bring up the toolbar temporarily after clicking on it.
- Select a preferred toolbar position (left/right, top/bottom)
Capture from Camera
- Capture photos from any internal or external (USB) camera
- We support all kinds of tablet cameras, web cams, and document cameras.
- New image editor to apply basic editing to inserted or captured images
- Crop images (rectangular, with lasso)
- Make selection transparent
- Make transparent based on color (e.g. to crop signatures)
- Rotate & flip images
Display 3rd Party Annotations
- PDF Annotator now also displays PDF annotations created in 3rd party PDF programs.
- Send current document as email attachment without saving it first (requires a MAPI enabled email client being set up locally).
- We will now set a useful default for the email subject.
- Quickly zoom in to view a detail and get back to your previous view with a single click
- Quick resize with default options (50%, 200%, ...)
- Percentual resize
- New Maintain Aspect Ratio option
Additional Page Backgrounds & Sizes
- Light blue lines/squares
- 1/16", 1/8", 1/5" squares
- Point grids
- Size pages in typical screen sizes for screen presentations (3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 ratios)
- Additional page numbering formats
- Bold and italic font settings
- Save current settings as default
Select & Move Pages
- Paste copied/cut pages above current page (insert)
- or behind current page (append)
Extract Text Tools
- Remove line breaks from copied text with new option available on the Extracted Text Preview
Create Bookmarks from Text
- Create a bookmark directly from selected text.
Graphical Tool Helpers
- Keep CTRL key pressed to create object from its center
- We now display the current angle in a tooltip.
Configurable Tool Switch
- Configure the target tool for the tool switch.
- Default is Pan tool.
Edit Font Styles
- You can now also bulk edit font settings for multiple text annotations.
- Configurable document tab width
- Additional keyboard shortcuts
- More placeholders for text extract actions
- Additional file attachment information
- New stamps: Small proofread symbols
- Kinetic scrolling
PDF Annotator 6: Free 30-day trial available
PDF Annotator 126.96.36.1990 (29.7 MB) is available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
A free 30-day trial can be downloaded from www.PDFAnnotator.com.
Retail price is 69.95 USD.
Special terms are available for students, schools and universities.
Significant discounts also apply to multiple-use licenses.
New features: www.PDFAnnotator.com/en/whatsnew
For more information, contact GRAHL software design, Seligenthaler Str. 54, 84034 Landshut, Germany.
Email: info AT GRAHL-software.com
Phone: +49 871 966 58 13 Fax: +49 871 966 58 18.
Evaluation Copy Available on Request
About GRAHL software design
Since 1996, GRAHL software design has been developing and marketing Windows productivity tools for business and home users.
Their flagship product PDF Annotator® for editing PDF files has been awarded at the Microsoft Tablet PC Contest "Does Your Application Think in Ink?" amoung eleven out of 260 software products.
PDF Annotator has been used in hundreds of thousands of installations since 2004.