We have just finished a maintenance release for PDF Annotator, but this release also contains numerous improvements and new features that have been requested by our users. Just to name a few:
- Navigate through documents using bookmarks and clickable links.
- Text search now finds text in all documents and even in your annotations.
- Delete using scratchout gestures (Tablet PC users only), and select using the barrel button (or right mouse button) without having to change to select mode before.
- Rotate all pages.
- Printing extremely optimized, resulting in smaller print jobs.
- New backup options.
- Improved rendering and additional option for optimized rendering on LCD screens.
- Better support for large documents by improved memory management.
- See History, available on our download page, for complete list.
PDF Annotator 1.3 is a free update for our existing customers.